Join a Winning Team at Ulmer Chevrolet
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We are always looking for qualified:
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Marketing Department
- Body Shop technicians
- Express lube technicians
- General line technicians
- Lot attendants
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Service valets/porters
- Used vehicle sales consultants
Current Employment Opportunities
Ulmer Chevrolet Cadillac has an opening for Journeyman mechanic with General Motors experience.
Specialized experience in: electrical, diesel or transmissions would be an asset but not required.
Are you looking for a steady income from with a reliable employer?
For the right candidate, there is potential to make a lot of hours in a fun, friendly work place
If you have a valid driver’s license, can supply a clean driver’s abstract and your technical certifications, don’t wait – apply now!
- strong communications skills
- ability to diagnose and repair
- quality control
- positive respectful attitude
- ability to understand and follow warranty procedures
- computer experience an asset
Health, Dental, and Life
Attention:Janet Boothman, Service Manager or Kris Lawrence, Shop Foreman
Sales and Lease Associate
Are you looking for a career? Are you an individual that strives to be the best, has lots of enthusiasm, is professional, likes to have fun and is mature?
Ulmer Chevrolet Cadillac is looking for you!! We have an opening for a Sales & Lease associate.
Requirements for this position:
- Must be minimum 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Provide a current driver’s abstract
- Sales experience an asset
- Computer and social media experience
- Available to work variable shifts including weekends & evenings during SALES events
– Benefits package – after 3 months
– Training opportunities
– Fun environment
ATTENTION: Kirby Laumbach or Lance Herman
To apply online visit: Ulmerchev.com/careers
The Sales Department at Ulmer Chevrolet Cadillac is looking for an individual to complete our Financial Services Department.
Previous sales or banking experience is an asset but not required.
What does Ulmer Chev have to offer?
- A highly motivated work environment
- Pay plan that rewards strong performance
- Flexible schedule to accommodate sales events and customers
- World class training program
- Ability to advance within the company
- Health and Dental benefits
- RRSP contributions
- Ability to establish and maintain positive rapport with external customers, coworkers and financial institutions
- Have a willingness to learn
- Valid driver’s license
Please submit via Ulmer Chev website or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Kirby Laumbach or Lance Herman