Cool Horsepower and Capable Handling
The 2016 Chevrolet Cruze FWD sports a highly efficient 1.4L turbo 4-cylinder engine. Pumping out 153 hp and 177 lb-ft of torque, the turbo engine is perfect for effortlessly sailing from point A to point B. Depending on the trim you select, you’ll have your choice of a 6-speed manual or automatic transmission. Front MacPherson strut suspension and compound crank rear suspension with Z-link come standard for greater balance. The 2017 Cruze also features the StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control System, which, if necessary, uses course-corrective braking to keep you in control during sudden maneuvers, side-blowing winds, and harsh weather.
Check out the EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings for each 2017 Chevrolet Cruze trim:
- With its 6-speed manual transmission, the Cruze L gets an impressive 8.4 L/100km city / 6.0 L/100km highway rating.
- Available as a manual or automatic sedan, the Cruze LS nets an 8.4 L/100km city / 6.0 L/100km highway score for the manual, and a 7.8 L/100km city / 5.9 L/100km highway rating for the automatic.
- The Cruze LT Manual and Automatic match the LS Manual and Automatic trims’ fuel economy ratings.
- The top-tier Premier is available with an automatic transmission only, and like the other Cruze Automatic trims, garners a fantastic fuel economy rating of 7.8 L/100km city / 5.9 L/100km highway.
All-Around Energetic Design
The 2017 Chevrolet Cruze can best be described as sporty, both inside and out. Its 381- to 432-millimetre wheels (optional 457-millimetre wheels), winged dual-projector headlights, available rear spoiler, and chiseled contours create an overall athletic design. Lloydminster and Sherwood Park drivers have a choice between numerous exterior features, such as body-side chrome trim, heated and powered mirrors, a sunroof, and more. The lively exterior of the Cruze spills into the interior, creating an ultra-modern arrangement of controls, comfort features, and technologies.
Guaranteed Comfort and Convenience
The perfect sedan for individuals or five-person families, the 2017 Chevy Cruze comes stocked with a variety of comfort and convenience features. Drivers and passengers are guaranteed to appreciate the cabin and cockpit’s easy-going, relaxed atmosphere. Here are some standard interior features you’ll find inside the newest Cruze:
- Cloth seating
- 3-spoke steering wheel
- 4-speaker audio system
- Front bucket seats with manual adjusters
- Visors with vanity mirrors
- Trunk light
- Power windows with driver Express Up/Down
The Chevy Cruze isn’t without its fair share of standard and available infotainment features. Every 2017 Cruze features the Chevrolet MyLink system, accompanied by a 178-millimetre touchscreen display. Using Chevrolet MyLink, the optional advanced smartphone integration package lets you access your contacts, messages, and favourite apps without taking your hands off the wheel. Perfect for extended trips, the optional 9-speaker BOSE system promises crystal-clear sound quality, while the available SiriusXM Satellite Radio system offers 150 entertaining channels. Even better, the Cruze offers 4G LTE Wi-Fi from OnStar, meaning you’ll always have a built-in wireless connection at your disposal.
NHTSA Ratings and Standard Equipment
In addition to performance and comfort, Lloydminster and Sherwood Park drivers value safety and security – and the Cruze delivers. The 2016 Chevrolet Cruze earned a 5-star overall safety rating from the NHTSA, scoring a 5-star rating in frontal and side crash tests, as well as a 4-star rating in rollover tests. The new 2017 Cruze Sedan is expected to follow suit. Additionally, each 2017 Cruze trim comes equipped with a standard 6-month OnStar guidance plan, which includes Automatic Crash Response, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Remote Start, and much, much more. Other standard safety and security gadgets include, but are not limited to:
- Rear Vision Camera
- Teen Driver (allows parents to restrict certain features and provides an in-vehicle driving habits report)
- 10-airbag system
- Daytime running lamps
- Remote alarm system
- Electronic brakeforce distribution
- Optional Following Distance Indicator
- Optional Forward Collision Alert
- Optional Lane Keeping Assist and Lane Departure Warning
Saskatchewan’s Go-To Chevy Dealer
At Ulmer Chev, you’ll find top-notch customer service, as well as a wide array of new Chevy cars. To test drive the 2017 Chevrolet Cruze, contact us today! Give us a call at 855-384-9592, or visit our dealership at 2101 50 Ave in Lloydminster, SK. Our Chevrolet experts are available to answer your questions or help your schedule a test drive from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday!