- Minimum age for rental is 21
- Renter must also provide a valid credit card in the same name with funds available for required deposit (Please contact location for deposit amounts)
- Renter must have a valid driver’s license from their province/state of residence and provide it for inspection at time of rental
- NO LEARNERS PERMITS or photocopies of any kind will be accepted
- License must NOT BE EXPIRED
- International Renter’s:
a) All drivers must have a valid non-expired driving license and photo identification to be produced at the time of rentalb) Two part license holders must produce both partsc) International drivers permit required if the license is not in English(An International Driver’s Permit is a translation of the individuals country of residence driver’s license and is not an indication of status, restrictions or type of license the individual has, therefore is not acceptable alone and must be presented along with a valid/non-expired country of residence license)
Additional Driver Requirements:
- All additional drivers must be over 25
- All additional drivers must be present at the rental counter with the primary renter
- Must present valid driver’s license (LEARNERS PERMIT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE)
- An additional fee of $6/day will apply for each additional driver
- Authorized drivers are not subject to any additional fees. Authorized drivers include spouse or domestic partner (same or opposite sex) or company employees that meet the rental requirements (ie. Over 25 with a valid driver’s license. LEARNERS PERMIT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE).
After Hours Returns:
- A vehicle returned after hours will not be checked in until the next business day. If returning after hours when the location is closed, the renter is responsible for the vehicle until it has been checked in and the condition accepted by location staff.
Mon to Fri 8am-5pm